12:30 Chamber Music Coaching Sessions
- Room M301: Brian Ely, Alex Apicella, Audrey Swank, Sarah Montalbano, Rosalee Bertram, Coach Bryan Hall.
- Room G306: Sydney Cox, Else Mayo, Lucas Candelaria, Hank Zacheis, Coach Everett Goodwin
- Room M311: Clara Teller, Lex Zacheis, Jonathan Swank, Joshua Swank, Coach Nicolette Solomon
- Room M217: Dylan Candelaria, Andrew Cox, Joseph Montalbano, Laura Mayo, Cadence Tozier, Coach Ryan Fitzpatrick
- Room M223: Kestral Wigglesworth, Sean Raften, Asa Edwards, Cirdan Vonnahme, Coach Oscar Soler
- Room G202: Grace Boswell, Bonnie Marriot, Luke Buth, Amanda Skott, Coach Noelle Perrin
- Room G307: Talven Wigglesworth, Nicholas Buth, Sam Campabello, Matteo Kuizenga, Coach Andrea Cannon
1:00 – 3:00 Pick up schedules in the Great Hall and locate classrooms
- Students in Viola for Violinists sign out a viola in the Suzuki Office.
- Please use this time to familiarize yourself with the location of the rooms which we are using this year. Do the scavenger hunt “Find Gina the Guitarist” to locate all of your classrooms.
2:00 Graduation Rehearsals
Students who are graduating this year go to these rooms for your rehearsal:
- Violins will meet in room M217
- Cellos will meet in room M301
- No graduation rehearsals for Flute or Guitar on Tuesday
3:00 Orientation and Faculty Introduction in the Salisbury Theater
- FSI Official T-shirt Picture for all students and faculty – outside the Great Hall on the steps of the Rasmussen Library facing the fountain. Join us after the orientation for this historic moment with everyone together.
3:30 Play In
- Violins: Twinkle to Perpetual Motion meet in room 301.
- Violins: Allegretto to Advanced meet in Salisbury Theater.
- Flutes: All levels meet in room 223.
- Cello and Viola: All levels meet in 217.
4:30 Faculty Meeting in 217
5:30 Picnic at Pioneer Park Playground Shelter
A rain or shine picnic will be held today, May 29, at Pioneer Park. All students, families and teachers are invited to the picnic area closest to the main playground. Parent volunteers have been working hard to make this a delicious Potluck Picnic. Hamburgers, drinks and picnic dinnerware will be provided. We ask our Suzuki families to bring picnic foods to share. Let’s treat our clinicians to a bountiful Alaska Picnic! Come and join in a game of mini-golf with other Suzuki families.